Once you have all the necessary information about training at PATA and are decided to attend one of the programs of PATA then you may follow the following steps that will guide you to enrollment.
STEP 1 – COLLECT THE PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FORM
You can collect the PATA Application Form with he Prospectus personally from any of the PATA branches at a payment of Rs.300/- otherwise you can send a DD/IPO/MO of Rs.300/- in favor of Paramount Airways Training Academy (PATA) payble at Jaipur.
STEP 2 - SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORM
Complete and sign the Application for Admission Form and submit it either personally or through Courier/ post along with the following requirements.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.10000/- ( Ten Thousand only) against registration Fee.
- 3 Passport Size & 2 Stamp Size Photographs.
- Your academic qualification certificate attested by gazetted officer.
- The prescribed Notary Certificate.
- Police Verification & Prescribe Medical Certificate.
- Recent Photographs of parents.
- Any address proof/ ID proof.
STEP 3 – RECEIVE YOUR ADMISSION LETTER OR INTERVIEW CALL LETTER
PATA will send you your Admission Letter if you are found eligible on Merit or an Interview Call Letter.
STEP 4 – ADMISSION
Once you receive confirmation for your Admission from PATA, you can pay the fee and confirm your place on the respective course on r before the last date prescribed.